Top 9 Best Online Term Insurance Plans in India
Purchasing a Term Plan online is the most sensible option if you are looking to extract maximum value from your insurance.
Term plans are the most basic type of life insurance plans. Term Insurance plans provide coverage for a certain period as chosen by the Life Assured. If the Life Assured dies within the policy term while the policy is still active, the Death Benefit is paid to the beneficiary. Term insurance is the most affordable form of insurance.
The best Term Insurance plans should be compared to the following parameters:
- Claim Settlement Ratio
- Quality of the service provided during the purchase process of the policy.
- Feedback and reviews of the product purchased from clients who have purchased the policy online.
- The simplicity of the process while purchasing online.
Top 9 Best Online Term Insurance Plans:
- Aegon Life iTerm Plan is an online Term Insurance Plan. It is a non-participating, non-linked plan that offers comprehensive coverage till the age of 100. This plan additionally offers a lower premium rate for women and non-smokers. Aegon Life iTerm plan comes with a High Claim Settlement Ratio which makes it a highly attractive plan. As per the key features and benefits, upon the Life Insured’s death, this plan comes with three different options to choose from. This plan comes with a Rider for Critical illness built into it, which ensures waiver of premium on diagnosing one of the critical illnesses covered by the policy.
- ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Term Plan is a very competitively priced plan and has had consistent Claim Settlement Ratios over the years. The rates of premium payable are extremely reasonable, and this plan comes with several benefits. Women are offered special rates of premium, and this plan also covers diseases exclusive to women, such as cervical or breast cancer. This plan carries a Surrender Benefit though this is only limited to the Single Pay Policy. Apart from the Death Benefit in the case of death of the Life Assured, in case of Permanent Disability suffered by the Life Insured, future premiums are completely waived. ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Term plan comes with key features, which include three types of plan options and Life Stage Benefits wherein you can increase coverage keeping in mind life stage milestones such as childbirth, marriage etc. This plan also covers terminal illnesses such as AIDS, which is excluded by most plans. This plan also offers optional benefits such as Accidental Death and Critical illness.
- Canara I Select Plus Term Plan is an Individual Non-Linked Non-Par Pure Risk Premium Life Insurance Term Plan. With this plan, you can get different coverage options and benefits such as Life, Life Plus and Life with a return of premium. You may opt for Level, Increasing or Decreasing coverage with the Life Plan. Discounts are available for coverage of female lives as well as higher Sum Assured option. Additional built-in covers for Accidental Death & Disability and Child support benefits can also be opted for on payment of additional premium.
- Max Life Smart Term Plan – This plan comes with comprehensive coverage till the age of 85 years. This is a Non-Linked Non-Participating Individual Pure Risk Premium Life Insurance Plan which has several key features such as multiple modes of premium payment as well as payout, enhanced coverage for Life stage milestones, Loyalty Discount for existing policyholders as well as discounts for non-smokers as well as High Sum Assured opted for. It also comes with several benefits variants that include Life Cover with Increased or Reduced cover, Income and Inflation protector, and a unique benefit is known as the Accelerated Critical Illness (ACI) benefit immediate amount is payable on diagnosis of specific critical illness. This plan also comes with a unique Premium Back, i.e., Maturity Value, where the premiums paid are returned after deduction of necessary cesses, charges etc. The Max Life Smart Term Plan also carries a Surrender Value under certain conditions for specific plan variants.
- Edelweiss Tokio Life – Simply Protect is an individual, non-linked and non-participating plan which is low cost and highly affordable. This plan provides discounts in case you opt for a higher Sum Assured and females above the age of 22. This term policy offers coverage over 40 years till the age of 80. There are four benefit options available, i.e., Life Cover, Life Cover with inbuilt Accidental Death, Life cover with an inbuilt waiver of future premiums payable on Accidental Death and Disability, as well as Critical Illness.
- HDFC-Click2protect-Plus – This is a plan with a bouquet of features. The policy term ranges up to 40 years, and there are several plan options such as Life Cover, Extra Life option, Income option and Income Plus option. Additional protection can be availed on payment of extra premium to cover Accidents, disability and critical illness. The option of Life Stage protection is also available, and you may opt to reduce premiums once life stage events have been achieved. Based upon the underwriting policy guidelines, a Surrender Value is available for certain plans. This plan offers a further discount if purchased online.
- IndiaFirst Life e–Term Plan is a non-linked, non-participating, online Term Insurance plan which is highly affordable. You can opt to insure yourself for as high a coverage amount as Rs 50 crore and gain a high protective cover. Policy terms range from 10-40 years till the age of 80. There are four different plan variants – Life Benefit, Income Benefit, Income Plus Benefit & Income replacement Benefit. You may additionally opt for Accident Shield Benefit, Disability Shield Benefit, Critical Illness Protector Benefit or Comprehensive Benefit. This plan, too, provides an online benefit, and premiums may be lower if purchased online.
- PNB Metlife Mera Term Plan is a pure protection life term insurance plan that ensures complete coverage to the life assured’s family. If you are a non-smoker, you may get preferential rates while buying this plan. You can choose between the following benefit Options – Mera Family payout, Mera Family benefits and Mera additional benefits. Additional Riders such as Critical Illness Benefit, Accidental Death Benefit, Accidental disability Benefit & Serious illness Cover may also be opted for by paying an additional premium.
- Kotak e Term Plan –This policy provides the lowest premium rates applicable across all age groups as compared to other top insurers. The Policy term ranges from 5 – 40 years, and the maximum age at maturity is 74 years. There are three plan options available to choose from – Life option, Life Plus option and Life Secure Option. In this plan, the waiver for future premiums in the Life Secure Option is applicable in both Accidents and Sickness, while the same does not apply to other plans. You can choose to customize your term insurance by adding the Critical Illness Benefit Rider or the Kotak Permanent Disability Rider.
Log on to BimaKaro.in to get the best plan for you now!
- The main reasons for Term Insurance Plans’ popularity
- Your term insurance plan could be your complete financial shield – here’s how?
- Why should smokers not avoid buying term insurance covers despite hefty premiums?
- What should be your ideal term insurance sum assured?
|The best Term Insurance plans should be compared to the following parameters:||